This reusable carry-all bag is the right size for a trip to the grocery store...
and strong enough to hold all your fruits, vegetables and other food staples. Made with food-grade fabric and our BacLock* lining. Get more than one so you’ll be able to carry all your purchases home the Earth-friendly way.
Single-use plastic and paper bags are now banned in many cities. Plastic pollutes highways, streams and waterways and can leach harmful chemicals. Paper bags consume a lot of resources to make. In addition, these types of bags can easily split, break or rip, and they’re unsanitary for reuse.
Eliminate thousands of single-use bags, go green and save money by using the Reusable Grocery Bag with BacLock*—the perfect alternative to
plastic and paper bags.
• Carry several with you in your car to have handy any time you go shopping.
• Makes a good carry-all for trips to the beach, camping and other outdoor activities.
• Makes a great conversation-starter for the Norwex Consultant—at the grocery store, soccer field or public library.
• Wipe clean with a damp EnviroCloth®; air dry.
• Perfect for carrying fruits, vegetables and food staples
• Strong and roomy enough to hold several large items
• Helps keep food fresher between the store and home
• BacLock* lining is solely designed to inhibit bacterial odor, mold and/or mildew growth within the product.
• Made with food-grade material and 80% recycled material
• Great size for many uses, many times
• Helps reduce plastic waste
• Reduces demand for tree-consuming paper bags
• It takes more than 100 years for one plastic bag to decompose, making a significant adverse short- and longterm impact on marine ecosystems, solid waste management, global resource consumption and litter.
• More than 1 million plastic bags are used every minute.
• On average, one family accumulates 60 plastic bags in only four trips to the grocery store.
Norwex Makes Your Home a Safe Haven
"These bags are great! They hold a LOT, can handle a lot of weight and are square - so it's easy to pack things. My fave bags!"